About

Generations

My Grandma Maureen, my Mom Anna, and Me. And yes, this was July but it is Nova Scotia.
Last week I had two beautiful, hilarious, and sweet women visit me here in Halifax my Mom and my Grandma. I must say we had a time! We toured around Halifax and took a trip to Peggy's Cove and Lunenburg.

Buoys and ropes in Peggy's Cove










The weather was interesting to say the least! Our first day of sight seeing was clouded and rainy with a chill in the air that required warm jackets and hot drinks. But the rain was on our side, it kept some of the tourists away from these high traffic areas and provided some great lighting for photographs.

They could only stay for four days but every day was filled with good laughter, lots of hugs and kisses, and lots of love. They day they left I was really sad that I had to work but also very grateful that I have an amazing boyfriend that not only picked them up and dropped them off at the airport, but drove us all around, put up with our uncensored conversations and was willing to share his home with two other crazy ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment