About

Yard Sale

I love Saturdays in the spring and summer; sunshine, lemonade, and yard sales! There are two major yard sales that I am hitting up this weekend and this is what is on my treasure list. I hope that I can find some great treasures!
Honesty is the best policy
  1. A paintable rug
  2. Large wicker laundry basket
  3. Plates, Platters and Pedistals (as always)
  4. Rope (for a future project)
  5. Mirror
  6. Outdoor decor for the new patio
  7. Art for indoors and out
A new habit that I have developed is checking out my wishlists and pins to remind myself of things that attract me and ideas of to re-purpose thrifted finds. Now if you haven't been using pinterest you really should. It helps free up some space on my computer from saving images from the internet and has great organization options. But most important you get to see other stylish people's collections to help inspire you.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment